Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Plans for Valentine's Day

To give...Valentine Mailboxes! I went a little crazy when I saw these on Pinterest and had to make some. They look small but I put 2 heart-shaped lollys, four chocolates, and a box of candy hearts in each...and there still was space!


To receive...chocolates, cookies, ice cream, and heart-shaped pens that light up when you write, but overall lots of hugs and kisses and love :)

To treat myself by...Painting my nails a saucy red; picking a romantic book and drooling over a book crush; popping in a couple of movies and dream of impossibilities, like boys who say "As you wish" or "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love-I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on"; And most importantly by remembering a woman doesn't need a man to be awesome, kick some ass, and bravely say "I am Merida Amy, and I'll be shooting for my own hand."

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment