Thursday, May 2, 2013

At the Movies: Iron Man 3


Movie: Iron Man 3
Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley
My Rating: 10/5

No. That is not a typo on the rating I'm giving this movie.
No. I am not missing the "What I didn't like" section.
This is just how it is.


What I loved~

Pepper Potts in bad-ass violent mode. I didn't think she had it in her, but man did she go all scary for a moment! Kick ass, girl power, and all that. 

Mark #42, the suit that could not keep its shit together. A+ for bringing on the funny. Here it is chillin with Tony.

What I liked~

The Mandarin. OK...I did not see that coming. I couldn't stop laughing.

Jarvis, voiced by the handsome Paul Bettany with his panty-dropping voice. I always liked Jarvis, but here with the suits, he dominated.

Tony's vulnerable side. I knew it was in him, somewhere locked in a tight vault inside the deepest most shadowy corner of his heart.

The kid. He is awesome, that is all you need to know.

The 'bad guy minions' are not supposed to be funny! LOL They're supposed to be evil and stuff.

The after credits end scene. At least B is keeping his cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment